Take an appointment
To take an appointment, you can get in touch with us :
- by e-mail, using a special form on this site,
- by e-mail to your advisor.
- by telephone :
0 825 01 02 02 Service 0,15 € / min
+ prix appel
Getting ready for your appointment
When you go to an agency, please make sure you have the following documents:
- current and valid ID document (identity card or passport),
- proof of domicile dated from less than 3 month (electricity/gas bill, receipt for rent, landline telephone bill).
Please note :
- To open a joint account, both joint holders must be present for agency appointment and must both have their necessary documents.
- If you are minor, please request a legal representative be present (parent or tutor) to assist you. Their consent is required to open your account. This person must also provide the aforementioned documents.
Are you considering leaving your present French bank for Crédit Mutuel? Just let us know and we’ll take care of everything! With the Easy Transfer service, you’ll save time and it’s free of charge.