Cookies management policy
We make privacy and data protection a priority.
When browsing on our site, we inform you that cookies and other plotters can be installed or used to access information contained on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
This cookie management policy demonstrates our commitment to provide you with complete information on the use and storage of these cookies in accordance with your choices and our regulatory obligations.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small computer file, a plotter, stored and read through the web browser for example when viewing a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using a software or a mobile application and this regardless of the type of terminal used (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.).
Cookies deposited by our site
When you visit our site, a message informs you of the cookies stored and read by the browser. It informs you about its use and asks for your consent. You can thus indicate your preference either globally for the site or by purpose.
You can modify your choices at any time with the Cookie Management link at the footer of our site.
We retain your preferences for a period of 6 months.
Third party cookies
You can also oppose the deposit of third party cookies by consulting the cookie pages of these partners directly on their websites.
- Customizing offers : https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-GB/privacystatement#maincookiessimilartechnologiesmodule
- Customizing offers : https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Customizing offers : https://fr.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Customizing offers : https://snap.com/en-GB/privacy/privacy-policy
- Customizing offers : https://www.goodbuy-media.fr/politique-de-confidentialite/
- Customizing offers : https://www.taboola.com/policies/cookie-policy
Cookies required to use our site
These cookies are required for the basic operation of the site. They allow you to use the site and access your secure customer space, personalize your user interface (language choice for example), to choose the cookies on your equipment and ensure the security of the authentication mechanism. These cookies are essential for your browsing.
These cookies enable:
- to record your choices concerning the storage of cookies (eu-consent)
- to authenticate to logon to your personal space
What data is collected via cookies?
The information collected may include web pages and topics viewed, the advertisements you clicked on, the type of hardware and browser used, the hardware identification number, if required your IP address, and any other information you provided on our site.
What retention periods?
We retain your choices regarding the storage of cookies for 6 months.
The lifespan of our cookies is a maximum of 13 months.
Information collected through audience measurement cookies is retained for 25 months.
Personnalisation des cookies
Cookies réseaux sociaux